Friday, April 30, 2010

Ready for This?

Seriously, are you ready for this? Perusing DomestiKated Life, I found something that can be extremely lethal to my income. It's a website called Shoes of Prey and you literally design every pair of shoes that you order. That's right, YOU design them! From heels to flats to wedges with all kinds of adornments and fabrics and heel heights. I'm already ordering this pair I designed:
They're cream fish scale tipped with black soft leather. Apparently, the materials they use are top-notch and when you order them, you can customize the shoe size to fit your feet exactly. I'm thinking about these babies, too. (It's gray snakeskin with Italian silk adornment)
This is what heaven must be like...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing, isn't it??

    Amazing, and dangerous for my wallet as well.

    ReplyDelete