Monday, April 5, 2010

Mother of Pearl & Contest Winner

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend! Today's post is all about the shimmery appeal of mother of pearl. You just can't help but be attracted to it's subtle sparkle.

This cute sweatery top from F21 has the sweetest little mother of pearl buttons:
And of course the mother of pearl jewels. Love these drop earrings from Saks; especially the teardrop shape:


I've found the perfect going out bag. Made of black suede with mother of pearl embellishements from Asos:

The idea of switching out the knobs on an old piece of furniture to these knobs from Anthro? Brilliant.

This hanging lamp from West Elm is made from capiz shells, but with that same mother of pearl sheen.
I sort of want to build my house this second so I can install these wall tiles in my powder room. From Maya Romanoff again. I'm ordering samples of their wallpaper to frame, because they're just that beautiful.

And almost forgot, the winner of Cabbage & Roses' new book is #1 comment from the post. That would be Amanda! Congrats to you! Thanks to all who commented!
                                               
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment