Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shame on Me

I really do apologize for my lame ability to blog for the past 2 days. Things have been CRAZY! But for good reason. I'm trying to set up an appointment with our attorney to FINALLY LLC Tendenza Fashion & Interiors. In addition, I'm finishing up studying for my Certified Interior Decorator's license, I am helping my friend design her new office, I'm working on a complete re-design of a restaurant, decorating Folino Homes' model home and a million other teeny little side jobs, and I just finished helping with a Sorrelli photoshoot. That's a good enough excuse, right? I've also just got a Nikon D3000 and want to play with it 24/7. I shot some beautiful pics of my guest room, which I will for sure be posting. AND I have every episode of the new Project Runway in my DVR.

Until I get my ish together, check out the Olsen twins new line they just launched for JCPenney, Olsenboye. Sadly, it's more targeted for the tween crowd vs. their Row line, but there might be a thing or two that could work?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment