Thursday, February 11, 2010

Holy Grommets

Is it just me or is grommet detailing popping up everywhere? I think grommets contribute a punk-like edge to otherwise neutral designs.
I always prefer curtains with grommets for the rod. They just look so much more modern:
Have an ugly table? This is a great idea to hide out and it looks super easy to make. I also like how they used a piece of mirror to sit on top:


I thought it would be a cool idea for a grommet lampshade, and only found this design. Not the best one, but I think it would make for an awesome design:
This mirror is called a grommet mirror, found via Remodelista.

I know I talk A LOT about Forever21, but I just love it. Where else can you pick up a whole ensemble for $75? They have a ton of grommet pieces right now:



And who could forget my other lover, J.Crew. The grommet parlour bag comes in two styles:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment