Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Agate Temptations

I always get sucked in when I come across agate crystals. The rawness combined with the sparkles encompasses the juxtaposition of design I love so much.

This ring is in my shopping cart as we speak. From Urban Outfitters for $18!!

I just found this super cute jewelry line from, crazy I know, the Home Shopping Network. She has the cutest stuff, including this amazing necklace for $29.95 (Glow by Sheila Fajil):
Let's all drool over this Frank Gehry for Tiffany's brown agate bangle together. It's $1800, but to be fair, I did just show you some totally affordable options.
I've come across these agate bookends at TJ Maxx and I could kick myself for not getting them (even though I had nowhere for them).

Don't they look awesome on this shelf?
Wow your guests at your next party. I know they are way prettier than the coasters I have at home. Maybe if I get them, my fiance will actually use it. Ah, who am I kidding... (available at Velocity)
And to add to my lamp fetish, I came across these awe-inspiring lamps:


Only 2 more days to enter the MiMi by Sorrelli give-away!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that lamp in the last image. Just recently found some agate bookends at Homegoods and was so excited. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Homegoods. Don't get me started on that store, the last time I went there (it's an hour away) I checked out, put the stuff in my car, and went back again!

    ReplyDelete