Monday, February 15, 2010

Rope Details

This lovely little weaving of rope has been catching my eye lately. After this post, I'll bet it will be catching yours, too!

I could not find who was the maker of this awesome server ware, but Jayson Home & Garden has a similar tray that's a little too pricey for my wallet. But this store is really amazing, regardless.
Tom Felicia's nautical inspired pad:

If I had a beach house, this is what would be happening:

William & Sonoma Home's crisp, hotel-esque rope sheets:As stated in an earlier post, Milly's spring collection is swoon-worthy. The rope trim on this shift would be my go-to swimsuit cover-up. Banana Republic's rope belt (P.S. 25% off President's Day Sale ends today!):
Has anyone ever been to Asos.com. It's based out of the UK, but their clothes are beautiful and the price-tags are even more attractive. Love this swimsuit for $40!
Cutest flats ever for $14.99? Sold. (at Charlotte Russe)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment