Thursday, February 25, 2010

Milly Spring 2010 Collection

I figured since I was talking about the Spring 2010 Milly pieces all the time, I might as well get it out there and talk about the whole collection. It was just launched in stores on February 10th. Michelle Smith, founder of Milly, was quoted saying: "It sounds funny," Smith, best known for her bright sixties-inspired shifts, said backstage today, "but basing a whole collection around the color black felt really fresh and unexpected." Everyone was also super excited to see the launch of her jewelry collection. And I was super excited to see what interiors I could find to match her collection:





The black sock thing intrigued me, but I don't believe I'll be translating into my wardrobe this Spring. I think it's safe to say Michelle Smith is one of my top favorite designers. I posted about her studio way back when I first starting writing my blog, and it's just as cute as her designs. To see the full collection, click here. Anyone else loving the collection as much as me?

P.S. One more day to enter the giveaway!
Pin It!

1 comment: