Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Lovely Links of Chains

I've had my eye on quite a few fashion pieces featuring chains. Like this Chanel inspired jacket, only it's from my go-to store, F21:Milly's Pre-Spring 2010 Collection features a lot of chain detailing that's soooo pretty. Check it out here.

Givenchy boots that need to be in my closet:Giuseppe Zanotti has a lot of really beautiful chain detailing shoes right now (p.s. REALLY wish I could wear these right now):
I ordered this little cutie from J.Crew and couldn't be happier with it: Now for our beloved interiors, chain detailing pillows are a perfect pattern accent to a boring room (by Nate Berkus):
I'd add this chunky mirror to a super-girly entryway (by Ballard Designs):


I don't know if they have this rug anymore, but Pottery Barn had this chain patterned rug on massive clearance in January. Found via CocoCozy:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment