Monday, February 8, 2010

Studding

I know, I know, the word studding may bring back some horrible memories of your bedazzler, but that's not the case here. These little adornments can add the perfect amount of detail. Check it out:
AMAZING window treatments. I'm thinking I may need to invest in the beauties from West Elm:
I've never seen a nailhead door before, but I'm glad I've found it. Really pretty, no?
From MaterialGirlsBlog.com
Nailhead trim headboards are a really beautiful addition to a bedroom. It's like jewelry for your bed:
Cutest little bangle from J.Crew. It also comes in a slate color:
Mary-Kate has a pretty sweet studded purse by Alexander Wang
You need some serious confidence to pull this baby off, but it's from F21 for $30. If you wear it once, it's not the worst thing in the world, right?


So get out there, and get your stud on!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment