Friday, November 13, 2009

Somethin's Fishy

Fish scale patterns are so interesting. They have that scalloped feature to them that adds just the right amount of texture. And lucky for us here at Fashionable Interiors, it's a pattern that's applicable to both of my favorite worlds. Check it out: Such a beautiful ring. How have a gone through life without it??

I would have preferred this purse to have better hardware action, but nonetheless, cute.

I heart black and gold. I don't know what it is about this color combo, but I constantly find myself gravitating towards it.




I practically live in flats all week. I think I could get some serious mileage outta these babies:


Now for some interior elements. I swear, any possible accent pillow you can dream up, it's out there:

I believe this wall covering is something that's used more often on the exterior of a home. How awesome is this idea to use it as wallpaper?



I was so excited when I found this chair. It's almost like a mullet; serious in the front, party in the back:


This floor covering is really interesting. I'd prefer to use it in a small space, like a powder room. Also would be great in a beach house.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment