Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Colorado, Here I Come!

My tickets are booked for Colorado in January!! I'm so excited to hit the slopes (translation: sit in the lodge by the fire with a hot cup of cocoa). With the thoughts of snowy mountains in my mind, I'm thinking what should I wear?? I definitely do not have serious snow boots, just the little Uggs that will probably not be heavy duty enough for Colorado's -10 degree weather. I found these cute ones at Target, on sale for $29.99 and they mean business: Fair-isle sweaters always enter my mind when I think of ski lodges. I will totally be picking up this cute one from the always budget-conscious Old Navy: Ok, I sort of want to make fun of myself for even suggesting this option, but seriously who cares if I am beyond toasty? (plus, it's at Gap for $29.50)I really wish I had a mountain home to decorate. There's just so many options that are not going to work in your everyday home. I shouldn't say that, actually a huge trend right now is faux taxidermy, which I happen to love. These antlers (and there are definitely chicer options like ceramic versions) are from Haus Interior, a little interior design shop I visited in NYC last month. I could see them in a library, no?And all the other images below have me dreaming of my upcoming trip:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment