Friday, November 27, 2009

I Hear Jingle Bells!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is in full force. Everyone knows I'm having a peacock Christmas, but there are sooo many options for decorating. I loooove to decorate for the holidays. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people out there who take it to the extreme and sadly become tacky. (Emily we had a neighbor like this, no?) In addition, you don't always have to use red, green, and white. Not saying you can't, but just wanted to let everyone know there are other options. Like pink!
Will everyone forgive me if I don't post fashion pictures? I'll blame it on the turkey from yesterday. Actually, I lied. Wear this pink/black Jill Stuart Bustier Dress to your holiday party. Now. (from Bloomingdales) SO chic!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment