Friday, November 20, 2009

The Chicness That is Black and Gold

If you recall, in last Friday's post I mentioned my love for black and gold. Of course this got my wheels turning about some interiors. I'm designing a space in our now clutter-free basement for my home studio/office. I'm leaning towards using black and gold with accents of ivory and a certain shade of green who's name escapes me at the moment. I'll definitely be posting my progress on the redesign. Anyway, back to today's post. Black and gold, ahhh sooo pretty:



Love this door knob!I wish I had a convex mirror :( They're so expensive!

I could totally see this office on Wall Street:

And now for the fashion. Milly is quickly climbing their way to the top of my fav designers list. Look at this amazing dress. I would LOVE to wear this for a holiday party. There's no doubt that I will be stalking Neiman Marcus' website for the sale. Click here to check out the back of it. (btw check out the sale section for Milly's peacock collection!)

This is still in my shopping cart. I don't know what to do, since it's a little pricey. I can't stop thinking about this clutch. It's by Anya Hindmarch and it's from her Fall 08 collection. I know I would use this for every special event possible:



Who doesn't love David Yurman? If I could afford his lovely baubley rings, I'd have one for each finger:
Have an awesome weekend everyone! And wear some black and gold if possible.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment