Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Blog Discovery

I always feel it is a blogger's duty to inform others when they find awesome blogs. So I'm paying my respects. After opening my majorly overflowing mailbox yesterday, I found the March edition of Traditional Home. (by the way, I have a serious problem with magazines. I actually get really excited at the beginning of every month in anticipation for all the new issues. I know, really crazy.) Anyway, I came across this really cute article about a mother/daughter duo that took on the project of decorating the daughter's post college apartment. The article mentioned the blog they wrote together, Good Bones Great Pieces. It's all about good fashion and good interior design, and we know I'm all about that.

P.S. I have lots of fun interior design ideas from the Builder's Show! More to come...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment