Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling the Industrial Chic Vibe

I am baaack! I have lots of fun pics from the home show and the amazing shopping of Vegas, but I've been rather nutso unpacking and getting back to work. I will definitely get them together to post this weekend. In the meantime, let's chat industrial design. There's something so chic about raw materials and the bare bones of design. Have a looksy:

Amazing Mechanic Beacon's lamps from Anthro. I feel like I could totally dig around in my some one's old shed and find one.
This dining room does a great job of marrying industrial design by way of the coffee table and pendants with modernism with the chairs. There's such a raw chicness in this room, gotta love it:
A sneak peek at one of the trends I've picked up last week, loft-like living is becoming extremely popular. Not necessarily with an industrial aesthetic, but the openness and high ceilings are being craved. I'd say it's pretty awesome:
I can not for the life of me find this image I had. It was a loft-like space with brick ceilings. Really beautiful to look at, but guess we all have to imagine it for now. In the meantime, here is where I'm getting married! Very industrial chic!

Anthro has really been coming through for me with this industrial chic business. Check out this outfit from their site. The vest is the perfect raw element for the black backdrop:
You've got to check out Sorrelli's new line, Mimi. If you love the chic industrialism I've been speaking of, you will want the whole collection:


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment