Friday, January 8, 2010

In the Traveling Mood

My trip is less than 2 weeks away! I think that is what's getting me through my least favorite month of January. I always love to see how people dress for flights. It's said that if you're wearing the classic sweatsuit ordeal, the person with their chic sunglasses and pashmina scarf sitting next to you will get better service. Hey, I didn't make the rules, just sharing what I've heard. Anyway, here's a little flight outfit inspiration for those of you who are also taking a trip soon:
Just kidding! Here are some realistic options from Who, What, Wear:

Pashminas are a staple when traveling. You can easily use them for a blanket, too (and they don't have to be the real thing. I have tons in my closet from good 'ol Chinatown.) Also, in the summertime, I like to wear my flats without socks. I can't tell you how many nightmares I had the first time I had to take them off and walk barefoot through the metal detector. NEVER AGAIN! I wear those little half socks only for that portion, and then tuck them in my bag. I advise you do the same...

I've been to some great airports and then I've been to some horrible ones. I've never been to one that the interior was amazing, so I decided to do a little research and now I totally know what airports to fly in:
Airport in Wellington, Arizona

Airport in Dubai:
Airport in Spain:

Hope I've psyched you up for some traveling!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment