Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Seeing Spots

Lately, I've felt the need to add as much leopard print to my wardrobe as possible. Leopard and I go through a love/hate relationship, but lately we've been very much in love...

I think the only time I ever decorated with a leopard print was in high school when I had leopard printed sheets. Ya, they were great...
Leopard printed steps sound like the tackiest thing in the world, but not so. Check it out:

Lovely little leopard accent chairs makes every room pop: The Sartorialist provides the best inspiration for fashion, I swear. This woman inspired me to purchase a leopard print coat (from Forever21 for $35 and it looks amazing!)

Her all black outfit provides the best backdrop for her leopard purse:
My leopard print flats are getting a little worn, so I've had my eye on these babies:


I also just picked up a scarf that's very similar to this one, 40% off at Express!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment