Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Red Hot

Red and I have been having quite the relationship lately. I don't know if it's this time of year that gets me so in love, but I type this entry to you with red painted nails, so it's safe to say I'm obsessed.
I should post pics of my red dining room with white trim, but it's not completely decorated to my liking, so I will wait on that; however I do highly recommend painting your dining room red. It definitely adds to the excitement of every dinner party I've ever had. Red is also the perfect accent color:
Image via Design*Sponge
I especially love when red is added so unexpectedly, like in these window treatments:

Image via CocoCozy

I almost based my office design off of this color scheme. Again, red is used in such an un-obvious way with these headboards. Cutest guest room ever:

Image via Domino

I fell in love with this Italian ragazza when I saw her on The Sartorialist. Minus the cig, how hot is she? It's all about the red shoes:
My fav jewelry company, Sorrelli, added the perfect holiday color this year. Cranberry is the name and you better believe it's on my wishlist:
Another item on my Santa list. I've always wanted the perfect red lipstick, and this YSL version is to die for. Hopefully I'll be puckering some red hot lips this Christmas!



Oh, one more thing. I've been on the hunt for a red purse for the longest time. Anybody have suggestions??
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment