Friday, December 4, 2009

Black and White: Can't Go Wrong

As this entry's title says, you absolutely can never go wrong with black and white. For me, it's something I always resort to when I have a hard time picking out an outfit. Even my black jeans and white tee combo never gets tiring. Whenever I think black and white, an iconic woman comes to mind. That's right, Coco Chanel. She really was an amazing woman. If you don't know much about her, I suggest you start. In fact, I'm reading The Gospel According to Coco Chanel at the moment. Pick it up here.

I feel that Karl Lagerfeld (the current designer for Chanel) is doing a great job, no:

Cutest shoes ever? Um yea. (Nine West from Zappos)Love this little Parisian dress by What Goes Around Comes Around from ShopBop:

I really wish I had the opportunity to decorate a room with black and white. Maybe someday I will have a client...

What a cool idea for a fireplace? So many people don't use theirs, so it's a great idea to decorate the inside of it. OH! I almost forgot, I finally got a convex mirror. It's tiny, but I love it. (the one with the eagle on top. You now what I mean? I'll show you later)

I really like the idea of hanging 2 mini chandeliers over the night stands.

The pattern in these curtains really helps the room from being too boring:


I could go on and on, but I won't. I want to, but I won't.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment