Monday, December 7, 2009

The Lure of Velvet

Velvet is a tricky fabric. It can do wonders and it can also conjure up memories of that red velvet christmas dress your mom always made you wear. I have a feeling that what I'm about to show you will undoubtedly change the way you look at velvet forever:

I wish I had a bed in need of a headboard: (from Urban Outfitters) btw there are tons of velvet furnishing options at Urban, i.e. stools/couches/curtains, etc.

This room does the perfect job of using velvet sparingly.
Some fabulous velvet runway inspiration:

I'm willing to take out a loan from my 401K for this lovely: (DVF dress @ Net-A-Porter)

Want an affordable option? Check out this perfect little addition to your outfit, velvet cardigan: (from Urban Outfitters for only $68!) Advice? Nix the gold underwear.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment