Thursday, December 3, 2009

For the Birds

Today's entry is all about our feathered friends. Thanks to them, the design world has a ton of inspiration.

Like this Sorrelli necklace. Who wouldn't want to wear a bird around their neck when it's encrusted in swarovski crystals?? Feathers are all the rage in the fashion world lately. Love this Theory dress:

I found this dress on the blog Peaches and Honey:

This, I can't wait to do. If you recall, I love making tablescapes, and a feathered centerpiece is calling my name:

I really want to decorate with birdcages somewhere in my house. I only live in a little townhouse, though, and I've already decorated it within an inch of its life.

And finally, the mother of all beds, look at this bird cage bed. I think it is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. (image from r.i.p. Domino)



I really had to hold back. There's bird print wallpaper, couches, chairs, pillows, wall art, and one more thing. This hook from Anthro:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment