Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Calling All Mommies-to-Be

After yesterday's post where I added the neutral nursery, I got inspired to check out some more designs for baby rooms. All I have to say is nurseries have come a long way...

Is it a boy or girl's room? Who knows and who cares. P.S. I'm all for wallpapering ceilings.

Best little boy's room ever. I want one of these Eames rocking chairs so bad. Here's a cheap knock-off.
For the seriously chic bambina:
Ok, just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you are doomed to wearing the same balloon shirt and elastic waist pants for 9 months. Liz Lange is to the rescue. (her Target line is much cheaper and just as awesome)As well as Gap:
And for those with the serious cash to drop, check out Isabella Oliver:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment