Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shopping Goodies

Ok, I just came home from a quick little shopping adventure and am so excited about the little goodies I got from Ross of all places. Since I could tell my fiance was pretending to be as excited as me, I decided I would share it with my readers who would appreciate! Ok, so first I found this little tray on wheels for all my wine bottles. I'm thinking of creating a little bar set up. $29.99!! Then, I found this greek key pillow, which I posted about before, and this little python tote that is actually a little filing cabinet inside! Little hanging folders are in there. Both $10. So you can see why I would need to share my excitement. By the way, be sure to check out my python post next week.
And last weekend, I found this little tortoise vase at Home Goods and had to get it after posting the tortoise entry. You know come to think of it, I think this blog has only perpetuated my shopping addiction! I did not purchase any apparel items on this trip, though, so that is a plus.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment