Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Look for Less

One of my favorite things to do when I find an outfit or interior design I love that's too rich for my wallet is to replicate it on the cheap. And that's exactly what I've done here for my lovely readers:
Interior Designs
Moroccan poufs are so much fun. They instantly add a little bit of worldly design to your space. But many we see in some of the top interior magazines aren't exactly cheap. Here, I found a pair of 2, that's right 2, for $69. Hold your applause please...
It's counterpart: $395 at Serena & Lily (by the way, this website has drool-worthy goods)
I have to say, I was sucked into purchasing this mirror, especially after my peacock post on it. From Pier1 for $249.
It's counterpart: $2,399 from Wisteria
I've always wanted to own a garden stool, and my wish finally came true this past week! Found the cutest one at Marshalls for $29.99! I'll post pics at a later date. Anyway, I've always loved this image and have even used the color scheme as inspiration for my office:
Here's a very affordable option ($99.95) from ZGallerie:
It's counterpart: $335 from Neiman Marcus.

Check back later for my fashion portion of the Look for Less!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment