Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jenna Lyons' Home

Most of you probably remember these images from when Domino published them, but I could stare at them all day long. It's the home of the woman who's closet you most envy, Jenna Lyons. I recently left from working at J.Crew and miss it a lot. As the creative director for J.Crew, she's transformed the company into a store who's line leaves you salivating over the ruffles and couture-like pieces. Let's take a trip down memory lane and step into her home. Who knows, she may have even redecorated by now? Jenna, if you're reading this, which I'm sure you are, and you've redecorated, please send me new pics. Thanks.

Probably my favorite part of Lyons decor style is her fearless ability to use black. Perfect example of decorating like you prefer to dress, because seriously, who doesn't like wearing black?

Her dressing room brings tears to my eyes just imagining what's in there.
What a bold entry.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! i have just started incorporating black into more of my rooms...i love how classy it looks...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it! I almost painted my fiance's office a lighter black, but was too scared. These pics are making me wonder if I should have!

    ReplyDelete