Friday, July 10, 2009

Wild West Inspiration

For some reason western style has crept its way into my mind. Now I am the farthest thing from a cowgirl you will find, but lately I've been interested in adding some touches to my wardrobe. Which of course got me searching for western inspired interiors! Check out the ones below from Architectural Digest: Scarf from F21 for like $5! Would love to add this to a little sundress.
Helloooo sale! These cute little sandals are from again, American Eagle, and are a cheap cheap $9 on clearance. Why are you still reading this, GO BUY THEM! I would if I didn't already have a fringy pair from Payless. It's always good to find a trend on the cheap, because ya know no one will be wearing these next year...

Karen Zambos blouse

And for my lovely interiors:



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment