Monday, July 6, 2009

Fashion Inspiration

For some reason, I really enjoy the room below. Which of course got me thinking, how could this translate into a cute summer outfit, even though the colors are predominately darker and fall-like? (I apologize for the picture being so tiny, it was initially made larger??) I would totally wear those sandals (Steve Madden) and the turquoise scarf had me a little iffy paired with the burnt orange dress, but I feel like it's an unexpected pop of color that the outfit needs. It's funny that without seeing this room, this outfit would probably not be something I'd normally put together, yet I'd wear it tomorrow! I'm not really a fan of the carpet in the room, but luckily you're distracted by the gorgeous mirror on the wall.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment