Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girly Glam in a Small Space

I'm sure many of you will disagree with me when I say everyone should have some hot pink in their wardrobe. I own a hot pink pashmina (from the streets of China town thank you very much) that I always wear when I need a punch of color. Now, the Marc Jacobs outfit below is not just "a punch of color". It almost burns a hole in your retina, but hey it's MJ you have to respect his awesome sense of style. Regardless, I was totally inspired by this little townhouse that only a mom and her 3 daughters lived in. They definitely girlied it up. What girl would not want to live here??


This foyer totally makes an awesome statement when entering a home. I always think it's a good idea to pack some punch in a little tiny foyer.
Beautiful use of color in the dining/living space.


I vow to someday in the near future use wallpaper somewhere in my house


The MJ outfit below is actually a skirt and a corset top. I know it looks like a dress, but that just makes it all the more versatile as separate pieces.
I know, I know get off the ikat thing already, but did you see that ikat upholstery?? Gorgeous...Check out this super cute clutch from ShopBop:To see more of the girly townhouse, click on the link below:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment