Monday, July 6, 2009

Moroccan Flair

It's much too beautiful a day to be working in an office, which is why I'm so distracted and posting another entry for the day. I have so many images piled up that I haven't used yet, so I'm sifting through and finally using them. This is my Moroccan themed match I've had for awhile. I love the DVF dress/beach cover up. Makes me think of a warm beach somewhere far away from PA. The room is super fun, too. Kind of makes me want to add one in my little townhouse of styles. I also found this sweet website featuring all Moroccan inspired interior elements. Check out the website here. I tried to post the pics, but they're copyrighted. If I had the patience, I'd love to get an old chair and try to paint the traditional Moroccan patterns on it. Someday...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment