Friday, April 8, 2011

Patio Redesign

I just came back from my design meeting with my client who wanted her family's patio redesigned and it went great! She's the perfect client, not too picky and very excited about her project. I've been dying to show you her design board and now that she's seen it, here it is:


This is a rough, repeat rough, sketch of how the design is going to be implemented (the scanner cut off the bottom half of my drawing, sorry)


I can't wait to set it all up! I just have a few more components to purchase and we'll be shooting for the second week of May. I will be sure to share the photos!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pieces! I'm quite a fan of rustic, ancient design (with a modern touch, of course). I do adore a good design blog. Looking forward to your next post!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete