Thursday, April 14, 2011

Accessories Inspiration

I wore this accessory combo the other day and was so excited by it, I was inspired to create a room out of it! The awesome scarf is actually from Pier1, can you believe it!? The ram bracelet is from HSN, but is now sold out. So glad I snatched it up when I did! The earrings are Sorrelli and the pearls from my grandmother:



And here's the room design:


Fun color combo, right? I never would have thought to combine a light teal blue with army green. P.S. the above mirror is my latest obsession. It's designed by Bunny Williams and is 40" in diameter. Amazing.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Check out this gorgeous quilt by Serena and Lilly:
    http://www.serenaandlily.com/Bedding/Quilts-Throws-Aqua-Army-Cabin-Quilt
    Just wish I liked the price :(
    Another great army green and light teal blue combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I agree with you on the price!

    ReplyDelete