Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Paris Metro

I am loving this look of Paris Metro! The below room is from Horchow. They describe this look as a pale palette, but rich. The fabrics are elegant, but inviting. The look is part heirloom - part flea market. It also has a very similar vibe to my kitchen redesign.


I'm starting to see that print on the ottomans everywhere! I'm using it for my curtains in my kitchen and I purchased the below pillow for my client's patio redesign.

And I love a chic Parisian. Both these outfits look very Paris Metro to me:



P.S. If you'd like to become a follower of my interior decorating company's facebook, click here. I post my blog entries, design tips of the week, and the progress on my new showroom! I appreciate all your support! Oh and also thank you to all the new followers of Fashionable Interiors! Independent Fashion Bloggers is a wonderful resource for meeting fellow bloggers and I highly recommend it.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment