Monday, December 24, 2012

Letters to Lorenzo

I promised myself I wouldn't turn this into a baby blog, but really I was lying. I'm so excited about our baby, outfits and interior design pale in comparison. I got the idea for this post from Sarah Tucker at Fairytales Are True. I felt an immediate connection with her, not only because she is pregnant and about to have her little boy, but because I can relate to a lot of her viewpoints.

Letters to Lorenzo (yes, that's baby's name! Lorenzo Pietro after our grandfathers) is something I hope to refer back to for years to come. So here goes letter numero uno.

It's Christmas time Enzo! As much as we wish you were here to celebrate with us, we know you're in there gettin' all plump and cute for next year. Sorry, we will be dressing you in a Santa outfit so be prepared. I'm very curious if you enjoyed the christmas party we attended on Friday or if you were super annoyed I interrupted your slumber.  (we were at a party with a very loud band and baby kicked me the entire way home. He was either still dancing or extremely peeved with me) But there was nothing in the world like feeling you moving around. I smiled until I fell asleep that night. See you in there?


Thanks for being such a good little boy so far. I barely even know you're there. Merry Christmas baby! Just think, next year at this time, you'll be spoiled rotten by everyone you know :)

And Merry Christmas to all of you!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment