Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Zebras Dancing Through My Head

Alright, I cannot get this Scalamandre zebra print wallpaper out of my head. Last night, I was going back and forth about ordering it for my little home. Here it is currently:



Yes, the green leather couches are my worst nightmare, but they were there when I moved in and will not be accompanying us to our next home, that is for damn sure. However, the red dining room was really pretty and I didn't want to change the color. I made it work and decided to embrace the color scheme and actually ended up liking it. (No couches, you are still hideous.) Wouldn't the green look amazing somewhere on my first floor??


And my lovely scarf from Spotted Moth arrived yesterday, so I couldn't help but dress inspired by my home: (p.s. dont' mind my dog Luigi trying to make out with me the whole time...)



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you paired red and green together. So classy, and the necklace is such a perfect touch! Btw, you have such a sweet puppy!

    ReplyDelete