Friday, June 1, 2012

Gold Studs

Happy Friday! I always love when a holiday falls on a Monday. The work week zooms right by and it's the weekend again before you know it. Today, I'm wearing a blouse I've grown to have a mild obsession with. I bought it in New York when I was at Blogfest from Zara. I wore it twice already and if you know me personally, you know that rarely happens in the same year.






Btw, it took me like 15 minutes if that to curl my hair this morning with my new best friend:


I was slightly skeptical when I bought it because I literally cannot do my own hair. I don't know what it is, but a 4 year old could probably style their hair better than I can. I had a few burns in the beginning, but now I've got the hang of it and only have about 1 burn every so often, a serious record for me.

Anywho, my blouse reminds me of Phillip Jeffries' rivets wallpaper line. I'm anxiously waiting to use this sometime in my career, even if it ends up being in my own house:


Here it is in gray:



The above design is by Tilton Fenwick, a fantastic design team based out of New York. They're the designers behind this whole room, which I featured for the National Geographics shot before. I just realized this was all one insanely good room:


They're also the designers behind this perfectly wallpapered bedroom featured in Lonny:


I digress, here is the wallpaper in tan as well:

Image via Decorpad

Yep, going right in the inspiration folder for the ol' casa. Have a great weekend!

P.S. I FRIGGIN WON THIS LILLY PULITZER BIKE!!! I just heard from the amazing people at Kravet from Blogfest!! Me and Luigi (my mini pomeranian) are going to be seriously styling this summer. I feel as excited as a kid on Christmas right now...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment