Ah, where has the time gone!? In my last post (ten days ago, I know) I completely forgot to record my 2012 resolutions and tasks:
- Get to feeling like my old self again and get my butt back to yoga
- Finish our blueprint for our new home!
- Throw more of my themed parties
- Take photography classes with my hubs
- Write in a journal. Never done that before, but realized it feels great to get your thoughts down on paper and I don't want to turn Fashionable Interiors into a read all about me blog.
- Which leads me to: Bring better content to my blog
- Spend a lot less. I know this is on everyone's list, but I need to do this for realz this year if we're building our home. Seriously though, I could probably go 2 years and not wear the same outfit. Do I smell a challenge??
- Expand my knowledge on natural herbs/medicine. I'm loving this stuff.
- Add more relaxation time to my schedule, i.e. baths, massages, and reading. BTW, I ordered bath salts from Farmaesthetics, and am OBSESSED! I also got this really awesome makeup remover that I highly recommend:
- Spend as much time as I can with my little nephews who are growing by the minute.
- Grow Tendenza, my interior decorating company.
- Hang out with my girlfriends on a more regular basis.
The French way of seeking pleasure has nothing to do with social status. Their next vacation means more to them than a new car. Give us feeling or being over having any day. Concentrate harder on sensory perceptions - every moment will be fuller. The more conscious you become of these effects, the more you can make of them. And the better you'll be at evading the effects of more destructive emotions.
What's on your list this year? Have you been on track so far?