Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life's Little Lessons

Smile at perfect strangers.
Don’t wait for people to smile. Show them how. Let your guard down. Talk to someone you don’t know straight from your heart. Compliment them. Don’t anticipate awkwardness. Just be you in that beautiful way only you know and give them the chance to smile and connect with you.The more you smile at others, the more others will smile at you. And life’s a lot more pleasant when everyone around you is smiling.

I have to say I definitely agree with the complimenting strangers part. I still to this day remember walking into my grocery store, getting a cart to do my regular grocery shopping, and this woman shouting over to me as she was leaving,"Giiirl that purse is gorgeous!" in front of a bunch of people. Made my day...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment