Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Madness

Well, it's another Monday somehow. How was your weekend? Mine was filled with holiday cheer, including a breakfast with Santa, a visit to Hershey Park, and a shopping trip to Terrain at Styers. I'm a huge dork when it comes to the holidays and love anything that has to do with December 25th. Unfortunately, it's back to the work grind today...



I'm super obsessed with these pants right now. I love the gold zippers and how they lend an edgyness to basic black pants. They're from Zara, btw. And here's some pics from Terrain:


I also popped in at J.Crew and as I was leaving heard a woman asking the cashier what shirt she should pair with this skirt she wanted. Not being able to keep my nose out of a fashion dilemma, I volunteered my opinion. It was the below skirt. I suggested she pair it with a purple sweater, because how fun and unexpected is purple and red??

Red is a perfect match for purple if you ask me:



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment