Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Atlantic Pacific Jealousy

Today's post is basically to express my extreme jealousy of Atlantic-Pacific's shoes. First, she gets a Celine bag and now the Valentino studded heels I'm obsessed with????


L-O-V-E!


Also comes in flats!

I'll have to bite the bullet on these bad boys in the Spring. I'd be too sad to buy them now and only look at them all through winter. What I love most is the femininity of a classic pump contrasted with the edgyness of a stud. Just like in the below room, which I cannot get over. I feel like I may have posted if before, but who cares, it's gorg. Studded walls?? Insane!


I love how upholstery tacks can be used in areas other than upholstery to get a studded look:




Click here for a how-to on adding tacks to your cheap doors. Looks so oolala!

Also love this glam factor in a kitchen:


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment