Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kick Off to Holiday Parties

I have a fun holiday party tonight that I have to head to right after work, so I needed to wear something that could easily transition. These glitter pumps are the perfect piece! I'm wearing boots until then because as promised, Mother N has brought some seriously cold weather today. With red lips and a green scarf, it's Christmas!! P.S. Please ignore the poor photos today. The hubster was not on his game.



Blazer & Glitter Pumps were from Old Navy recently, but can't find on their site?

As you can tell, I have a fondness for black and white and would love to decorate for Christmas in my beloved color scheme. My husband already gets upset that I won't allow large Santa decor in our house, so I don't think this would fly either...




What do you think about black Christmas trees? I'm up in the air about them. I think I'm too traditional to go for it. But this is seriously chic:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment