Monday, May 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now


1. Anthropologie Draped Surplus Jacket - love how this jacket counteracts the military vibe with soft draping.

2. I have been wanting a vintage claw foot piano stool forever, but every time I come across one, the price just doesn't seem right. I did find a perfect condition one at a flea market last week (more about my findings later) but didn't feel like paying $50 for it. I feel like it'd be perfect for extra seating at my dining room table since my dining room is so small.

3. Signet rings have been on my list for quite some time. I've been wanting something to show off my married initial, and a signet ring would be perfect. Check out how cute they are:



4. American Fashion Travel - I own American Fashion Designers at Home, so I feel I need this book to add to the collection. Click on the link to preview the book. The images look gorgeous.

5. I can't wait for Woody Allen's new film, Midnight in Paris to come out. Google says May 20th, but I don't know if that's correct. Check out the trailer below:



6. This Etsy shop's stationary is super cute and the set I have pictured would be perfect for thank yous to Tendenza's clients.

7. I've been wanting a vintage bike ever since my honeymoon in Lucca. You can rent bikes and go around the walls of the little town. My husband and I rented a two person bike because we are that dorky. (or maybe I may have pressured him to rent it, but that's neither here nor there).
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. i want to see that movie too! i would love a monogram ring- very classic.

    ReplyDelete