1. Anthropologie Draped Surplus Jacket - love how this jacket counteracts the military vibe with soft draping.
2. I have been wanting a vintage claw foot piano stool forever, but every time I come across one, the price just doesn't seem right. I did find a perfect condition one at a flea market last week (more about my findings later) but didn't feel like paying $50 for it. I feel like it'd be perfect for extra seating at my dining room table since my dining room is so small.
3. Signet rings have been on my list for quite some time. I've been wanting something to show off my married initial, and a signet ring would be perfect. Check out how cute they are:
6. This Etsy shop's stationary is super cute and the set I have pictured would be perfect for thank yous to Tendenza's clients.
7. I've been wanting a vintage bike ever since my honeymoon in Lucca. You can rent bikes and go around the walls of the little town. My husband and I rented a two person bike because we are that dorky. (or maybe I may have pressured him to rent it, but that's neither here nor there).