Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now


1. My obsession with drinking Lorina French Soda has worsened. I stocked up when I went to Dean & Deluca's in New York last weekend. The blood orange flavor is to. die. for.

2. The hicks pendants by Thomas O'Brien are popping up everywhere. I'd love to use them on our next model home we build.



3. Diptyque candles are all the rage right now among designers. Of course the company is French. They have a store on Bleeker Street in New York, which was on my list of places to go, but I didn't make it. Guess I have to go again!

4. Once again I'm going to bring up my New York trip (sorry guys, I can't help it) but I walked past a fresh store and wanted to check out this lip gloss all the mags have been raving about. Let me tell you, they've been raving for good reason. They also gave me a sample of their soy based face cleanser and I think they may have converted me from just using water to wash my face. Sephora has a great deal on a package of 2 lip glosses.

5. Why was I unaware of Joe's Jeans shoe line? These are a little pricey and the heel is more chunk than this girl can handle, but I love the idea of them. Peep-toed boots seemed like such an oxymoron to me, but I'm coming around to the idea. How amazing would these look with rolled up boyfriend jeans??

6. Massimo Vitali's prints are so beautiful. I think I'm so into them right now because the weather makes me want to stay in my house until April.


If you're like me, you don't set aside much money for artwork. Here's where 20x200 comes swooping in to save the day with Christian Chaize shown here in Elle Decor:


7. I cannot wait for this book to come out! It's already pre-ordered...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. had to disagree wtih these! i didn't know Joe's made shoes...those are nice!

    ReplyDelete