Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Crazy Life That I Call Mine

Whew! What a whirlwind my life has been lately. Let's recap:

Last week (or was it the week before, I can't even keep track anymore) I returned from the Home Show in Orlando, and snuck a few pics with my iphone (they were not allowed, I got in trouble for it last year) of some of the home goodies I liked.

Kohler's booth is always impressive:





White kitchen cabinets were all the rage this year:


Eldorado Stone has the most beautiful displays:



They had entire modular homes set up in the parking lot of the convention center. Amazing!


What a great color palette!

I loved this light fixture above the staircase:


I am on a mission to find this chair:


I also loved this company called Legendary Lighting. I am most definitely using these when I build my house. They are gas powered with a flame inside and can be turned out with the flip of a switch!

I also learned that Delta is behind a line of faucets called Brizo, designed by the one and only Jason Wu. How cool is that?

                       

I also attended a lot of really great seminars, and let me tell you, the mood for purchasing homes was MUCH better than last year. Can't wait for Spring!

Next, I'll be telling you all about my trip to the NYC International Gift Show this past weekend! It was awesome...

(P.S. The premier issue of High Gloss launched today! I can't wait to devour it...)
Pin It!

1 comment: