Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Many Topics

I have so many things to write about! Like umm hello we just had a fashion week and I haven't even made a peep about it! I have a million half written blog posts in my repertoire at the moment, but I'm trying to make a conscious effort to take 30 minutes in the beginning of my day to enjoy my coffee and do what I love, blogging for Fashionable Interiors. So here's to making more time for myself and to these unexpected pops of kelly green that are making me long for Spring even more than I already am:

By the way, a Celine bag is currently at the top of my list for coveted items.
Image by Tommy Ton for Fall 2011 Fashion Week

Image via Cottage Living
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the splashes of green. I am not really bold when it comes to wearing color or incorporating it into my interior decorating, but the hue is really something. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete