Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Looking Like Christmas...

I heard Christmas music this morning!! I'm totally one of those freaks who gets excited for stuff like this in the middle of November. But what gets me even more excited are the holiday catalogs. If you have not explored Lands' End Canvas yet, you are seriously missing out. Watch out J.Crew, is all I have to say:

They even have a cute video of their shoot on the site!

It's supposed to be 57 degrees this weekend, so don't blame me for putting up my outdoor Christmas decor. With my luck, I know if I wait for the weekend after Thanksgiving, it will be arctic temps. What's my inspiration this year? So glad you asked:

My entryway does not have a porch, does not have a red door and overall does not look anything like this house. But I'm going to do everything in my power to make it look like this...
{Pottery Barn}
Would I be total dork if I sprinkled fake snow on my entry?
Any ideas you're using this year?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment