Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Diane, You're My Hero

As a businesswoman and a designer, there is no better inspiration than Diane Von Furstenberg. She's just such an admirable person and is, in my eyes, a woman that has paved the way for women designers everywhere. I am soooo excited for her new line of tableware to be launched in February. It will be sold through DVF and Bloomingdales. The latest issue of House Beautiful featured a tablescape she designed with pieces from her new collection. The prints look like they're straight from her latest fashion collection.

By the way, how is it that I have continued through life without a DVF wrap dress?? I need to invest in one of these stat...
The tablescape colors match my blog a bit, no?

P.S. I have some exciting news about Tendenza, but am just waiting for some final details to be worked out before I tell... I can't wait to share it with everyone!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I bet her dining line is going to be amazing!

    Such a pretty table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love DVF. She is a genious, when it comes to fit!-Lisa

    ReplyDelete