Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Is it too early to have a Christmas Wish List? I think not. Hopefully, the hubby reads my blog once and awhile and I won't have to even hint this year!


1. Cooking with Italian Grandmother's. I love the photography in this cookbook.

2. Found via Elements of Style, this monogrammed bracelet from Charm&Chain is the perfect opportunity to sport my new last name.

3. Ever since Paris, my cravings for macarons have been ever-present. Paulette ships them right to your door.

4. I've been drooling over this lucite console for months now. It's the perfect little desk area to blog from!

5. To add to my book collection, I love Mary McDonald's work and she finally has a book featuring all her designs.

6. Luckily, they did not have my size at J.Crew yesterday, otherwise these little driving gloves would be off the wish list and in my closet.

Speaking of J.Crew, have you seen the Holiday catalog? The images just make you want to sing deck the halls with boughs of fashion:
I'd love to hear what's on your list this year!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment