Tuesday, November 23, 2010

At Home Bars and Exciting News

Lately, I've been infatuated with bars at home. I think it's just another excuse for me to design a vignette because honestly, I really don't even drink that much. But who cares, I love my little bar I just finished designing! Bar displays don't have to only include bottles of whiskey, glasses and all that boring stuff. For example, I've included my tortoise lamp, a mini eiffel tower from Paris, and books on wine and cocktails. Why not?



The reason I've dedicated this whole piece of furniture to a bar is because I have an insane amount of alcohol leftover from our wedding and I've received so many bridal shower gifts that are bar inspired. Everything couldn't fit on my little teeny bar cart anymore. If you don't have the room, carve out a little space somewhere, i.e. a bookshelf, and set up a chic little display on a fancy tray, like this cute image from Eddie Ross:
Here's some chic inspirations I've pulled from (p.s. setting up a bar display is just like putting an outfit together. The more layers and interesting elements, the better!)


And what's the exciting news I've promised you? Tendenza Fashion & Interiors is opening a showroom! I'll be selling flooring, wallpaper, and home accessories in addition to offering my interior decorating services. I'm so excited! A little overwhelmed after having just come off my wedding high, but that's what life is all about, right?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment