Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Leopard Match

First and foremost, I apologize for the lack of post yesterday; things have been extremely chaotic lately with work. I have to get my real estate license for the home building company I work for, and it's definitely not a walk in the park. So things may be a little light here on Fashionable Interiors for the next few weeks until I get everything straightened out.

Anyway, I wanted to match the outfit I wore today to a room, which happens to be my new favorite interior designer, Mary McDonald's creation. By the way, I emailed her to let her know how much I loved her designs. The great person that she is emailed me back and said she was coming out with a book this Fall! Let's all count down the days...

P.S. If I would have been wearing something red i.e. nails or scarf, this would have been a match made in heaven.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment