Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Wish List

Is it too early? I don't think so...




1. Restoration Hardware Cashmere Robe - And I can get it monogrammed! How cute....plus if you'd see the monstrosity of a blue robe I'm currently sporting, you might throw up in your mouth a little.

2. The mother of  all bags. This DVF has a secret little pocket for your iPad in the back! I want to invest in my own iPad since the one "we" have now was supposed to be "ours". And I love the navy leather.

3. I saw these mr. and mrs. pillows when I was working on a design job and knew I had to have them. I actually ordered a pair for my clients (from a different seller and I won't mention names ahem Gambler) and they never showed up.

4. The one bonus of hideously freezing winters are the leather gloves. I love this elegant long black pair for a cropped sleeve coat and this bright fuschia pair for an element of surprise.

5. Coco Mademoiselle perfume - my signature scent (I finally have one of those!) that is running dangerously low at the moment.

6. Love, love, love these back seam scalloped tights from Kate Spade. I don't think I'm going to be able to wait for the 25th on these puppies. Whoops, I just ordered them...

7. Tory Burch - envelope clutch, which I must have, and for when I'm not toting around my iPad in the DVF bag, a leopard cover will do the trick quite nicely.

8. Ok, I too have fallen for this little pig. At first I kind of ignored him, but do you know where we put our change right now? In a large plastic coca-cola bottle shaped bank. Thankfully, it's hidden in the closet, but still. It's the Harry Allen Pig Bank - cast from a piglet that died a natural death. Kind of freaky, but a little intriguing.


What's on your holiday wish list this year?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to forward a link to my husband...might need to forward it to Santa, too, since this year's list is a doozy. Although I did help out by removing the tights.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love the DVF bag & the tights!! Adding some of these baby's to my letter to Santa!

    ReplyDelete